What our clients say
955 7th Ave NW Issaquah, WA 98027
Vinyl (black & white), Tilt N’ Turn, Fixed, Casement, and Slider windows.
In addition there were 8-10 slider doors on the project.
Here are a few aspects in which I think Eurotek has done well on this project:
- Responsiveness and problem solving skills
- Flexible during the bidding process and willing to work with contractors/owners to achieve project budgets as much as possible.
- Coordination of mockup unit with Exxel in a timely manner. Followed up with installation manual and responded to items needing attention from mockup prior to fabrication.
- Shop Drawings – Eurotek showed haste with their details and responded quickly to changes needed.
- Self-performed window takeoff with little direction
- Able to tackle issues with a ‘team’ approach.
- Met general schedule requirements, and the project needs/timelines
- Flexibility to send the windows out ‘de-glazed’. Provided technical rep assistance for onsite team for field glazing.
- Communicated most issues in advance, before becoming ‘big deals’.
- Coordinated logistics for 3 major window deliveries. Made it possible to offload windows over a few days by leaving trailer on site during offload.
- Worked with Exxel and installer to go through issues in transport and came to resolutions with Exxel and installer to address those issues.